- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "details"
What your guests will remember and quickly forget about your wedding
One of the most important things about wedding planning is ensuring a good wedding guest experience. Although the couple are the most important people on their wedding day, the event will not be a success without the...
- Posted February 5, 2019
Trends we love: Glamorous wedding gowns with gorgeous details
Every bride has her own idea of how she should look on her wedding day. While some brides prefer to keep it simple, others prefer a glamorous look on this special day in their life. If your...
- Posted September 11, 2018
Common wedding budget mistakes most couples make
The wedding budget is the single entity that determines everything about your wedding. Everything from your beautiful wedding gown to the florist, caterers and even wedding favors depends on the funds you put aside for your wedding...
- Posted June 25, 2018
10 things your wedding doesn’t really need
Weddings are expensive affairs, and it is not worthwhile to spend money on the so-called “must-haves,” which end up being not so essential after all. It is quite commonplace to get caught in a rush, and ticking...
- Posted April 2, 2018