Planning a wedding is not an easy task. You need to take care of many different things, ranging from food and drink to a guest list. Because of that, it is likely to end up making you feel exhausted and stressed out.
It can get much more difficult if you decide to plan a beach wedding, though. You are bound to encounter quite a few unique considerations and problems that would not be an issue if you were to go for a traditional wedding venue.
Luckily, this article should help you figure it out! Here, you will find the ultimate guide to planning a beach wedding, including budgeting tips and fashion and beauty advice. Check it out!
Since you began exchanging thoughts of love with the intention of sharing a life, you will have already imagined the possible celebrations that can be held when the time comes. It is not unreasonable that among these ideas appears the scene of a wedding on a boat with a nice simple wedding dressor a fresh suit. There are several couples who choose to marry like this, some with a more intimate party than others, but all with the sea as a witness. If you have this concern, do not stop reading this article to clear up your doubts and decide at once if the wedding cake is requested in your city or to be taken on board. These are some of the things to consider if you want to get married on a boat.
The budget, the style of the wedding, and the number of guests determine the type of boat they require to get married. Each one has different characteristics, so this guide can help you decide. If you have no idea how to find a boat for your party, go to Zeboats.
You have finally found your lover whose laughter is a question you want to spend your entire life answering, right? You even chose your bridal gown. Well, whether you plan to tie the knot on an elegant mountain resort or a closer-to-home escape, a destination wedding offers you and your spouse an extended vacation.
1. Envision Your Big Day When destination wedding comes calling your name, wedding planner experts advice that you should think big. You should ensure that the demands of a destination wedding get along with your vision.
Factor in your budget, guest list to get the whole picture. Once you understand the entire picture of the event, then you can quickly work on small details such as your style, theme, colors, and design.
2. Select a Destination That Works For You and Your Guests Well, it’s essential to pick the right location for your big day. You probably would wish to tie the knot in a stunning private island somewhere, but how about your guests? Are they able to get there hustle free?
What about the travel concerns and complexity of the journey to get there? Basically, if the trip to your destination is too long, chances are your event will be boring. You won’t want your family and friends to be left with dull memories of your big day either. A perfect destination for both parties should be your priority.
3. Check Out Your Wedding Destination Early Although it might cost you some additional bucks, taking a scouting trip will give you a destination wedding the way you dream it.
You should plan to visit venues and meet local vendors to ensure everything slides well into your vision. A scouting trip will also give you first-hand experience and identify any concerns which need to be streamlined in advance.
4. Engage a Travel Agent One of the undeniable truths about planning your dream wedding is that you can’t do it all by yourself. You got to seek assistance while arranging travel to your destination. Travel agent services prove to be extremely helpful in offering ideal travel deal for you and your guests.
A good travel agent can design your travel to minimize the number of stopovers when flying to your destination. Some travel agents also partner with various destinations to negotiate for discounts for their clients when they engage them for travel arrangements. Be quick to grab such money saving tips–the savings will certainly come in handy later.
5. Consider the Budget Everything revolves around the budget–location, time of year and how long the festivities can last.
The costs you incur sometimes depend on if you’re traveling during peak-season versus low-season or during a holiday weekend.
Let’s keep prices lower. Once the location is set, you need to find an all-inclusive resort with wedding packages that fit the couples’ budget. If you consider the stunning ceremony venue, a bouquet, boutonniere at Beaches, there is a way you can get wedding free of charge. When you choose their honeymoon getaway package for 3 days, you get a free wedding.
What a money saver! The more you stay, the more you save.
6. Hire a Wedding Planner Hiring another pair of hands for your destination wedding can save you time, money and unnecessary headaches. There is a whole lot of logistical things behind the scenes with a destination wedding. You need a good planner to make it happen and will help you with the right connections for everything you want your day to be.
She or he will advise you on any legal requirements for getting married at your chosen location, offer guidelines for hiring vendors, help you with accommodation rates negotiations and much more. If your chosen destination is in a country where the natives are non-English speakers, then a bilingual is more recommended to facilitate the entire process.
7. Create a Wedding Website Presumably, you have guests from all over the world. A wedding website that shares useful information makes saves you much stress. This is a place for you to provide details regarding any pre- or post-wedding events. Include the wedding planner’s information here along with any other travel tips as well.
8. Get Married (Legally) The legality of the marriage is also a detail the couple should plan. Get all the legal requirements that go with the wedding to ensure that you are not on the other side of the law. As far as local marriages requirements are concerned, you can always consult with the local venue for guidance.
9. Celebrate Your Big Day Aside from post-wedding honeymoon getaway gorgeous experiences, a destination wedding is always a great way for both families and friends to come together in jubilation. Ensure that you factor in luxurious packages for you and your guests to spur memories of your great day. How about an all-Inclusive resort in Negril, Jamaica?
A destination wedding is a host of unique experiences which comes with tiresome planning, but it’s well worth it! So enjoy your destination wedding by following these tips. Oh, and don’t forget to share some decent pics!
Destination weddings are a fantastic choice for couples who do not fancy traditional, cookie-cutter weddings. Weddings in far-flung, exotic locales are exciting and allow you to start your marriage in the most romantic way imaginable.
Nevertheless, planning a destination wedding presents a unique set of challenges, and one of them is decorating your venue as you please. You may have to settle for what is available at the venue, and this may not exactly match your vision.
Now, the good news is that you can always enhance your wedding décor with accessories from home, that are light-weight, compact, and easy-to-carry.
Here are some suggestions from the team at Best for Bride in Canada to help you choose wedding decorations that travel well.
Buntings are simple, but effective decorations that dress up even the simplest of spaces and add instant cheer. The options are endless; you can have strings of pom-poms for a Boho effect, shimmering polished golden flags for a glam look or rustic burlap flags strung together for a rustic, countryside theme. You can also create a massive impact with reams of bunting that occupy very little luggage space and are weightless.
Add delightful pops of color to your venue with assorted paper lanterns in various shades and shapes that match your wedding theme. Not only do these lanterns fold flat, but they are also light-weight and easy to install. Suspend them from the ceiling using twine and enhance the effect with flickering lights for a pleasant glow. Use them in large numbers to instantly elevate the ambiance and wow your guests. Here are some fantastic décor ideas with paper lanterns on My wedding.
Flickering Fairy lights
Soft, twinkling fairy lights will illuminate and add festive cheer to your wedding venue. These versatile decorations come in all colors and you can use them in many ways to create a magical effect. Add them to your centerpieces, wrap them around trees and bushes at an outdoor venue or hang them like a canopy from the ceiling and create a stunning starry overhead decor. There are more fantastic ideas in this post on Frugal2Fab that incorporate these budget-friendly decorations in many different ways.