- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "cake"
15 easy ways to personalize your wedding
Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your personal life. So, why not make it entirely your own? This is possible when you carefully plan out the details that can make it unique. With so...
- Posted August 13, 2018
10 things your wedding doesn’t really need
Weddings are expensive affairs, and it is not worthwhile to spend money on the so-called “must-haves,” which end up being not so essential after all. It is quite commonplace to get caught in a rush, and ticking...
- Posted April 2, 2018
14 ideas to incorporate stripes into your wedding
In a previous post, we discussed how patterns like the polka dot can quickly and effectively liven up any wedding scene. Whether patterns form the central wedding theme, or are used as an accent to the main colors, they...
- Posted August 21, 2017
12 inspiration ideas for brides who love polka dots
Isn’t it refreshing to see an unconventional wedding palette? Perfect for the casual wedding theme, polka dots are a pattern that can liven up any atmosphere. Whether it is done in just two colors or a variation of...
- Posted July 17, 2017