- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "DJ"
10 things your wedding doesn’t really need
Weddings are expensive affairs, and it is not worthwhile to spend money on the so-called “must-haves,” which end up being not so essential after all. It is quite commonplace to get caught in a rush, and ticking...
- Posted April 2, 2018
6 helpful things to know before you start wedding planning
Now that you are newly engaged and finished celebrating your engagement party with your dear folks, are you all set to dive into wedding planning? Just wait a second! There are certain things that you should be aware...
- Posted June 5, 2017
7 common complaints by wedding guests and how to avoid them
Weddings are wrought with thousands of details, that it is possible you may overlook or forget a few things. While some of these may not matter in the big picture, there are certain others that will make your...
- Posted April 17, 2017
5 Wedding expenses that you may overlook
It is important to budget everything at your wedding. Only then will you stick to what you can afford. A common mistake is to not account for the overhead costs when booking a service or vendor. These...
- Posted August 29, 2015