- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "corset"
Bridesmaids dress inspiration—Looks from the past to the present
How many of you brides have been searching for inspiration in your mother’s wedding album when choosing your bridesmaids dresses? Not many, I believe! There is no surprise here, for bridesmaids dresses weren’t always inspiring in the past!...
- Posted September 25, 2018
Trends we love – Classic Features in modern wedding dresses
The most romantic wedding dresses harmoniously blend timeless elegance with contemporary style. When traditional favorites are reinvented with modern touches, the result is astonishingly attractive. Wedding dresses have evolved in terms of silhouettes, necklines, sleeves and hemlines over...
- Posted December 19, 2017
Dare to be different with a unique wedding dress
Is your fashion style unique or predictable? Do you always make heads turn with unusual and offbeat choices in what you wear everyday? It isn’t too difficult to have a unique style statement these days, for there...
- Posted January 12, 2017
3 wedding dress silhouette suggestions for each of the different body types
Just like brides come in all shapes and sizes, so do wedding gowns. So, we can safely conclude that there is a gown out there for every bride. While you have the freedom to choose what you...
- Posted October 17, 2016