- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "bell sleeves"
Bridesmaids dress inspiration—Looks from the past to the present
How many of you brides have been searching for inspiration in your mother’s wedding album when choosing your bridesmaids dresses? Not many, I believe! There is no surprise here, for bridesmaids dresses weren’t always inspiring in the past!...
- Posted September 25, 2018
A guide to choosing the right sleeve length for your wedding gown
Wedding dresses come in all sizes, shapes and patterns. To choose a suitable wedding dress, there are a number of factors that the bride has to pay attention to. One of these is the sleeve-length. The right...
- Posted June 6, 2015