- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "cap sleeves"
Bridesmaids dress inspiration—Looks from the past to the present
How many of you brides have been searching for inspiration in your mother’s wedding album when choosing your bridesmaids dresses? Not many, I believe! There is no surprise here, for bridesmaids dresses weren’t always inspiring in the past!...
- Posted September 25, 2018
10 glitzy, glamorous wedding dresses for the modern, stylish bride
Glamour has different interpretations, as it means different things to different people. However, there is always one thing common to all that is glamorous; this style is distinctively evident, loud and impressive. Not every bride wants a...
- Posted April 9, 2018
Modest Modern Wedding dresses
Most modern wedding dresses are characterized by strapless necklines and fitted silhouettes. Not every bride feels comfortable in these typical dress designs, although they do not want a dated wedding dress style either. While some brides personally prefer more...
- Posted November 13, 2017
9 wedding dresses that reinvent classic traditions
There are two types of wedding dresses that are memorable—those that reinvent classic traditions and others that are strikingly unique. If we look at the former, it so happens that there are many classic dress features that...
- Posted December 12, 2016