- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "wedding emergencies"
Don’t fall ill on your wedding day! Tips to stay healthy
The best time to realize the saying “Health is Wealth,” is when you are engaged. Falling ill when your wedding day is just around the corner, can be a damper on all the celebrations. Imagine how terrible...
- Posted July 12, 2015
Planning and putting together a wedding emergency kit
You may have planned every detail of your wedding up to the very last bit, and be certain that everything will progress smoothly without hassles. While this optimism is good, it is also important to remember that...
- Posted April 11, 2015
Wedding Dresses Emergency Solutions
Murphy’s law states that “If something can go wrong, it will” and even if it seems like such a pessimistic point of view, bad things have happened to wedding dresses on wedding days. You can’t prevent everything...
- Posted April 28, 2010