- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "emergency kit"
How to care for your wedding dress before,during and after your wedding day
You fell in love with the perfect, pristine white wedding dress and put down your deposit for the purchase. Very soon, you will have this beautiful gown altered to your measurements and take it home. It will...
- Posted April 2, 2019
15 Important things to do in the week of your wedding
The last week leading up to your wedding will be a whirlwind of activity. This is the time when you have to complete every last detail on your wedding checklist. Since there will be plenty of work...
- Posted January 2, 2019
10 things to do before you put on your wedding gown
Once you wear your wedding gown on your wedding day, your transformation into a bride is almost complete. There are few things left to do now, before you walk down the aisle. But before you step into...
- Posted September 11, 2017
5 Dos and Don’ts of Wedding hair
Bad hair-days are a given evil in our daily lives. So, imagine how your wedding look would go for a toss if your hair decided to act up on the most important day of your life? You...
- Posted September 29, 2015