- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "vows"
15 Important things to do in the week of your wedding
The last week leading up to your wedding will be a whirlwind of activity. This is the time when you have to complete every last detail on your wedding checklist. Since there will be plenty of work...
- Posted January 2, 2019
How to Write Your Own Vows
Any writer can tell you that facing the blank page can be intimidating. It’s no different when writing your own wedding vows. How can you begin to describe your love for the person with whom you...
- Posted November 9, 2015
Renewing your Vows – A guide to making it perfect
Mignon McLaughlin said, “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” Is there a better way to fall in love all over again, than by renewing your vows and saying “I...
- Posted April 5, 2015