- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "bridesmaid"
11 Major Mistakes to Avoid when you are newly engaged
“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” This quote is very true for newly engaged couples....
- Posted May 7, 2019
12 Things to do to be the best bridesmaid ever
Weddings bring out the best and the worst in people. The bride, for one, will be under a lot of stress with planning the umpteen details for her wedding day. So, if you have signed up...
- Posted November 20, 2018
Wedding ideas that were totally unexpected 10 years ago
Modern day weddings are no longer cookie cutter versions of the same thing. For there was a time when all the bridesmaids dressed in cotton candy dresses and couples cut towering cakes! Today, every wedding is unique in it’s...
- Posted August 27, 2018
Different ways to outfit yourself with flowers on your wedding day
Flowers are colorful, fresh and energetic. It is no wonder they are a big source of inspiration for weddings, inspiring everything from wedding dresses to cakes and décor. It is a fact that flowers are an inevitable...
- Posted May 14, 2018