- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "full-length"
8 Interesting wedding dress features to inspire the modern bride
Weddings are a routine affair now, and a white wedding dress is expected norm at most weddings. There are so many splendid wedding dress choices in this serene color, and more ideas evolving by the hour. So,...
- Posted November 20, 2017
A guide to choosing the right attire for different types of weddings
Weddings may be formal or casual, and how you dress for a particular wedding should be based on this factor. It wouldn’t be appropriate to wear a formal evening gown to a casual beach wedding, or a...
- Posted December 7, 2015
How to choose a wedding gown that makes you look slimmer than you actually are
On your wedding day, all eyes will be focused on you—the Bride! So, it is only natural that you want to look your very best. While you may make a sincere effort to stick to your workout...
- Posted August 26, 2015
Your guide to planning a formal wedding ceremony
After a brief spell of laid-back, casual style weddings, more and more couples are once again opting for formal weddings. Also known as black-tie weddings or white-glove worthy weddings, this classic form is slowly growing in popularity,...
- Posted May 31, 2015