- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "flower crown"
13 Top Ideas to make your bridal look unforgettable
Haven’t you ever felt that all brides tend to make similar (and safe) choices for their wedding day? Even fashion forward and daring women tend to play it safe when its time to plan their wedding day...
- Posted April 23, 2019
Think beyond the bouquet—12 floral details for a fantastic flower theme wedding
Flowers are an essential part of most weddings. Whether flowers form the main theme or appear in a supporting role, they are a valuable addition to a wedding theme. These pretty little trinkets of nature have astounding...
- Posted March 19, 2019
Different ways to outfit yourself with flowers on your wedding day
Flowers are colorful, fresh and energetic. It is no wonder they are a big source of inspiration for weddings, inspiring everything from wedding dresses to cakes and décor. It is a fact that flowers are an inevitable...
- Posted May 14, 2018
13 impressive Festive wedding ideas to try
Your wedding should be just as festive as any big celebration you’ve participated in, till date. So, don’t hesitate to add a little sparkle and shine to your wedding day, and give it the vibrant and festive...
- Posted February 5, 2018