- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "stationery"
When you want your pet to be at your wedding
Many of our families often include feathery or four-legged furry friends too. So, isn’t it only right that they are also included in our wedding day? After all, this is usually the most special occasion of our...
- Posted March 19, 2018
10 wedding invitation mistakes to avoid
Your wedding invitation is a very important aspect of your wedding. The invitation often offers your guests the first peek at what is in store on your big day. More importantly, it provides crucial information, like the date,...
- Posted March 13, 2017
Cost-cutting tips for your wedding invitations
Your wedding invitations offer the first sneak peek into your wedding, and it is a reflection of your taste and personality. Hence, you should make sure you choose well. Wedding invitations involve a lot of stationery, and...
- Posted September 5, 2016
Preserve your wedding memories forever with a wedding treasure box
Isn’t it interesting how your wedding day—one you looked forward to for months, and planned to the minutest detail—gets over in no time? Wedding days can seem so busy, that you later feel it passed too soon....
- Posted September 8, 2015