- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "color palette"
Traditions out, innovations In—10 ways to make your wedding different!
Anyone…..yes anyone, can have a traditional wedding! Most couples limit their experiments to the palette or decorations at the wedding, and play it safe. At times, this is all it takes to make the wedding memorable. At...
- Posted March 20, 2017
10 wedding invitation mistakes to avoid
Your wedding invitation is a very important aspect of your wedding. The invitation often offers your guests the first peek at what is in store on your big day. More importantly, it provides crucial information, like the date,...
- Posted March 13, 2017
How to choose your bridal shower dress
With weddings come wedding showers, bachelorette parties and rehearsal dinners. And, you have to be a ravishing bride who is the focus of the party, at all these celebrations. While your wedding dress may take months of...
- Posted January 11, 2016
A guide to choosing your fall wedding color palette
The wedding look you plan to have should center around the colors you choose for your wedding theme. You do not have to be an artist to create a beautiful wedding color palette, you can find inspiration...
- Posted December 8, 2015