- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
You Can Have Your Wedding Cake…And Eat It, Too!
Weddings are not just about vows of ever after. It’s also about the symbols that represent every single milestone that got you to that very moment. If the quintessential symbol that literally turns heads at the ceremony is your wedding dress, then your reception is adequately represented by the ever present and ever marvelous wedding cake. That’s the reason why you can’t just pick any old cake, thinking that it’s going to be eaten and inevitably digested. That’s the reason why you have to take the time to get a wedding cake that’s not just right, but absolutely perfect.
The first thing to consider when picking a wedding cake is your wedding theme or motif. You want your cake to be the ultimate showpiece for the event, not stick out like a sore thumb. With this is mind, go for a wedding cake appropriate for your wedding theme and one that seamlessly blends with your motif. All you need are some fabulous wedding cake ideas to get you started.
The second – and just as important – thing to consider is the cake’s taste. After all, not only do you want to have your cake, you want to eat it, too. Case in point, this is probably the most fun part of wedding planning – cake tasting. Once you’ve decided on your cake’s design, you can then pay attention to its very core. Take the time to sample different icings, flavors, and fillings. Mix and match various combinations to determine which appeals to you most. If you can’t make up your mind, you can even go as far as request different combinations in each cake tier. Just make sure you don’t go overboard with the cake tasting, though. You still want to fit in your wedding dress, after all!
Indeed, when it comes to your wedding cake, you just can’t leave it to the last minute or as a mere afterthought. It requires a lot of planning in itself, and we would be quite happy to help you along. There’s sure to be a perfect confection in our wedding cake selection that will tickle your fancy.