Personalized. That is the trend for wedding favors nowadays. Brides and grooms want to share with their guests something memorable, something that would remind them of that one special day each time they look at that wedding favor.
However, personalized wedding favors do not come cheap. Brides who spent a large chunk of their wedding dresses can no longer afford the luxury of exquisite, personalized wedding favors. So the big question is, how do we go about giving away lovely personalized wedding favors without overspending?
Well, if you are creative and resourceful, there are a lot of ways that you can give attain that intimate feel for your wedding favors without splurging. In this article, we will give you a few ideas for your personalized wedding favors. Unlike your wedding dresses, however, not much detail needs to be put into each wedding favor for your guests.
1. Be artistic. Pick up a couple boxes of beads and strings and make your very own bead bracelet, anklet or necklace. This will be lovely wedding favors for your lady guests.
2. You can also order a few of those corporate giveaways and add a touch of personal feel as you go along. The most common corporate giveaways are mini magnetic calculators — extremely useful, I must say — engraved pens, stationeries, paperweight and mini flashlights. All these items are not quite the wedding favors most guests would expect. That is exactly why these stuffs would be memorable for most your wedding guests.
3. Scented soaps. Yes, scented soaps have long been a staple in bridal shops and wedding favors store. Yet, yours does not have to be so generic. How? Well, for one, you can always play around with its design. You can have your scented soap shaped like a heart, a guitar, a personal computer, or a ball. You can also have your names especially engraved on the scented soaps. Or, if your vanity plays up, you can have both you and your fiancé’s faces engraved on that soaps! See, how cool is that? There are so many ways you can play up your scented soaps.
4. Scented candles. Scented candles have not gained a foothold in the wedding favors industry until recently. However, these tiny scented candles have become quite popular over the last couple of years that they have become pretty ordinary. To play up your scented candles, you can have them shaped in various silhouettes. You can also have your names or faces engraved on those scented candles. Certainly, they would make great wedding favors.
5. Now here is a trickier, albeit less expensive idea for your wedding favors. You can buy those little tequila shot glasses, a few decorative pebbles, and you can printout a tiny copy of you and your fiancé’s snapshot. Put the decorative pebbles and the mini picture inside the shot glass, and there… your personalized wedding favour.
Can you see the savings now? With that extra budget, you can buy your mom that plus size wedding attire she wants!