Bridal hair and makeup are elegant and essential works of art. On her wedding day, every bride-to-be aspires to look lovely and confident. We aim to help you search for the best wedding hairdresser and makeup artist. The following is a list of Kitchener-Waterloo wedding hairstylists and MUAs. Because every individual has a unique style and preference, the list is organized alphabetically. Best for Bride has picked the finest wedding hairdressers and makeup artists in Kitchener-Waterloo. Enjoy looking around and enjoying their magnificent works of art!
Please give us the following materials at email@example.com for consideration if you are a wedding hairdresser or makeup artist and believe that you should be ranked among the Top Wedding Hairstylists in Kitchener-Waterloo: a succinct justification of why we should choose you, a distinctive 200–500 word description of your business, a logo, connections to your website and social media pages, and three–five examples of your greatest work. This service is free of cost.
Table of Contents
Deanna Harnett Artistry
I have always been attracted to cosmetics, enchanted by the colours, tints, and textures.
Makeup, in my opinion, gives us a creative medium through which we may express many facets of who we are.
Since 2006, I have worked in the cosmetics sector. I began my career as an artist for Mac Cosmetics, but I have since extended my wings and taken on other endeavours. Hotels.com, TD Canada Trust, Walmart, Boston Pizza, Sportsnet, Rogers Communications, Starwood Hotels, MMVA’s Red Carpet, and Elmwood Spa are a few clients I’ve worked with. A few famous people include Armin Van Burin, Hayley Wickenheiser, Jennifer Botterill, Stacey McKenzie from America’s Next Top Model, Brian Gluckstein, and Trevor Guthrie. Thanks to these and other changes, I could stay on the cutting edge of the profession, which opened doors for me in the fashion sector and print, advertising, and television makeup.
I’ve completed the Fiorio Beauty Academy’s hairstyling curriculum and the makeup artistry one (learning directly from Maurice Fiorio). I’ve studied aesthetics at Sheridan College in addition to hair and makeup. These abilities have all combined to create me a one-stop, all-around makeup, hair, skin, and nail artist.
I carry items from Mac Cosmetics, Inglot Cosmetics, Stila Cosmetics, Kenra, Joico, Ben Nye, and Urban Decay in my kit.
I look forward to collaborating with you on creative endeavours for your wedding, special event, photo session, or cosmetic art courses.
Erin C Beauty
Hello to everybody! Erin here, a freelance makeup artist serving Kitchener and the surrounding areas.
Makeup has been a creative opportunity for me to express myself for as long as I can remember. I should have expected to discover myself as a part of the realm of beauty. I received my makeup artist certification from the Canadian Beauty College in Mississauga, Ontario, in 2016, and I haven’t looked back since. My fourth wedding season will be in the summer of 2020, and I am so excited to get to know and spend time with all of my new clients this year!
Please feel free to use my contact form to contact me if you’re interested in scheduling a makeup session with me. I’m excited about our glam session!
Faces by Nadeen
I am a licenced independent makeup artist working out of Waterloo, Ontario. However, I am happy to travel to other communities in southwest Ontario, such as Guelph, Niagara Falls, and Toronto.
Since I’ve been employed in this beautiful field since 2015, I’ve had the opportunity to focus on bridal makeup, fashion, and photo shoots. I’m incredibly grateful for the chance to collaborate with photographers, designers, and models whose work has appeared in publications, print, fashion shows, and corporate logos.
I firmly think that the purpose of makeup is to enhance each person’s best qualities to suit their skin, sense of style, and inherent attractiveness. I get my energy from seeing my customers’ outward beauty and individuality match their inner beauty.
Pearl Girl Makeup
In 2017, Michaela Pearl established PearlGirlMakeup.
She is an experienced professional hair and makeup artist focusing on the bridal market. Past brides will attest to Michaela’s enthusiasm for her work and attention to detail.
Michaela relies on the idea of artistry while constantly expanding her understanding of fashion and beauty tips.
She is highly committed to realizing her clients’ visions while polishing every element of the overall appearance! With more than four years of experience in the field, Michaela works hard to infuse each customer with her enthusiasm.
Michaela knows that a look is incomplete without a gorgeous set of lashes. With a stunning lash, Michaela hoped to improve every client’s experience. PearlGirlMakeup developed a high-quality lash that everybody can enjoy and that complements their individual individuality.
Her line’s mink or synthetic lashes are 100% quality and responsibly sourced. To view the substance, look at the lash description. Each lash is delicately made by hand with affection and fits the eye pleasantly. Her creations are well made to last a long time.
Victoria V Makeup
I am a certified lash specialist and cosmetics artist. I am a Viola Institute of Hair & Makeup’s beauty instructor and a MAC cosmetics trained artist.
In addition to offering freelance artistic services, I have six years of experience in retail cosmetics. Within the tri-cities and GTA, I specialize in wedding, event, and editorial makeup. I deal with people of different ages, colours, and genders. My goal is to provide you with a high-end beauty experience, whether you get it in person or at home.
I am passionate about and want to utilize cosmetics and lash artistry to empower everyone. There are several methods to convey beauty, and various artistic mediums may do so. I think that beauty is just an artistic endeavour, but I also think that beauty is a manifestation of goodness and generosity. Every year, many national and international organizations receive 5% of the proceeds from every complete makeover and a full set of lashes. These organizations support communities affected by various problems, including sex trafficking, starvation, poverty, and many more.
In my life, love, compassion, and empowerment have always been of the utmost importance. I believe every ability and gift should be used to enhance, uplift, and benefit the world.
I think we can improve the world by working together.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How do I choose a makeup artist and hairstylist for my wedding?
A: Here are a few things to consider when choosing a makeup artist and hairstylist for your wedding:
- Look for artists who specialize in bridal makeup and hair. They will have the experience and skills necessary to create the look you want on your big day.
- Check out the artist’s portfolio to get an idea of their style and see if it aligns with your vision for your wedding day look.
- Read reviews from past clients to get a sense of the artist’s reliability and customer service.
- Schedule a trial session with the artist to see how well they understand your vision and to make sure you are comfortable working with them.
Q: How can I prepare for my bridal makeup and hair trial?
A: Here are a few things you can do to prepare for your bridal makeup and hair trial:
- Gather inspiration photos of makeup and hair styles that you like. This will help your artist understand your preferred style and create a look that you’ll love.
- Make a list of any specific concerns or preferences you have, such as wanting a natural makeup look or needing your hair to be styled in a certain way to accommodate a veil or headpiece.
- Consider the location and theme of your wedding, as well as the dress and other accessories you’ll be wearing. All of these factors can affect your overall wedding day look.
- Be open to trying new things, but also don’t be afraid to speak up if you don’t like a certain product or style. It’s important to communicate with your artist to ensure you get the look you want.
Q: How should I care for my hair and skin before my wedding day?
A: Here are a few tips for taking care of your hair and skin before your wedding day:
- Start a consistent skincare routine several months before the big day to ensure your skin is healthy and radiant on your wedding day.
- Avoid using new skincare products or trying new treatments close to the wedding day, as these can cause irritation or other unexpected reactions.
- Use a deep conditioning treatment on your hair a week or two before the wedding to give it extra shine and softness.
- Avoid using heat styling tools on your hair as much as possible in the weeks leading up to the wedding, as this can cause damage and make your hair more prone to frizz.
- If you color your hair, touch up your roots a few weeks before the wedding to ensure your color is fresh.
Q: How can I ensure my makeup and hair stays fresh and looking good all day?
A: Here are a few tips to help ensure your makeup and hair stays fresh and looking good all day:
- Use a long-lasting, waterproof makeup formula to help your makeup stay in place, especially if you’re getting married in a hot or humid location.
- Set your makeup with a setting spray or powder to help it stay in place and reduce shine.
- Use a hair spray or other styling product to help keep your hair in place and reduce frizz.
- If you have long hair, consider wearing it in an updo or half-up style to help keep it off your neck and face, which can help reduce sweating and keep you feeling cool and comfortable.
- Keep blotting papers or a pressed powder on hand to touch up your makeup.