- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "wedding gowns"
Choosing the Wedding Gown according to your body shape
The big day is coming along fast, have you selected your dress? The wedding gown is always one of the key features of the event. This can only mean that it should be perfect. Now you might...
- Posted January 29, 2015
Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
Who does not want to be gorgeous and beautiful at the most important occasion in their life? Wedding is such an event of anybody’s life when everybody wants to look good. Without a perfect wedding dress, a...
- Posted June 3, 2013
Discover the Beauty of Mori Lee’s Bridal Gown Collection
Are you planning your wedding? If you are, you’re probably dreaming about saying “yes” to the dress. When you choose Best for Bride as your preferred bridal boutique, you’ll receive caring VIP service that makes you feel...
- Posted January 15, 2013
Retro-Inspired Wedding Gowns Offer a Touch of Vintage Appeal
Getting inspired by the fashions of other decades can be fun – from the “big shoulder” silhouette of the 1980s, to the delicate embroidered and pleated frocks of the 1940s. If you’re exploring wedding style options, looking at the retro-inspired...
- Posted November 14, 2011