- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
Five Reasons to Hire a Wedding Planner
You are newly engaged and you’ve set the date for your wedding, but you haven’t decided yet whether or not you’ll hire a wedding planner. Maybe you can do it all yourself, but you’ve considered getting a little help. Here’s five reasons why you should consider hiring a professional.
They Are Mindful of Your Budget
If you set a budget with a planner, they won’t go over what you’ve laid out for them. When you are planning everything yourself, it may seem easy to justify some additional costs here and there but those costs can very quickly add up.
They Leave You Stress Free
Wedding planning should be enjoyable, not stressful. A wedding planner will make sure everything is booked and all suppliers get paid on time so you don’t have to worry about deadlines and whether or not you are missing something. Spend that time looking for dresses with your bridesmaids instead!
Your Wedding is in Another City
Sometimes if you are having a destination wedding at an all-inclusive resort, a wedding planner may be provided, but if one isn’t, make sure you hire one. It can be difficult enough to plan your wedding from another city yourself, but with help it will be much easier.
You Have a Vision You Want to Make Reality
Wedding planners know where to find the supplies you want for your wedding. Whether it’s a theme they need to accommodate or you want your reception to look like the inside of an ice palace, they know exactly how to bring what you are imagining to life.
You Deserve Perfection!
It’s your wedding day, and everything should be just as you imagined it. You don’t want stress to leave you drained leading up to the big day, and a wedding planner has done dozens to hundreds of weddings before, so you are in good hands with a professional. Just do your research and find someone who fits the style you are looking for.
Need wedding ideas before you hire a planner? Be sure to visit Best for Bride for wedding and bridesmaid dresses, accessories and more!