- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
Bridal Jewellery and How Much You Should Spend
Buying jewellery for what might be the most important day of your life won’t always be easy, especially when trying to decide how much to spend, but there are a few points you should always consider.
Never spend what you know you cannot afford. While wedding is your big day, you don’t want to be worrying about how you’re going to pay off debts while you’re on your honeymoon!
Shop around. You might find a piece you like and have your heart set on it, but often the same piece or one very similar can be found for much cheaper. Leave plenty of time to shop so you have time to compare prices. The internet can be really helpful in searching for great deals.
Try to find jewellery you would love to wear again, especially if you’re stretching your budget when buying certain pieces. It’s not worth spending a large portion of your budget on a piece that you will likely only wear for a few hours. Think about the future and shop for jewellery you can wear again and again!