- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
Wedding dresses for the modern glamorous bride
The modern bride is unconventional and daring. She doesn’t obsess over traditions or worry about how brides are expected to dress, act, sit or behave. All she wants is to have a memorable wedding that she will cherish. When she chooses a dress, she looks at various factors, some of which include
- one that fits her wedding theme
- one that sparkles with individuality and allows her personality to shine through
- one that is stunning and gorgeous
- one that allows her to flaunt her super-sexy figure and look her very best
- a dress that is uniquely different and one that will capture everyone’s attention
Here, we bring you our favorite wedding dresses that fit this description. Modern day brides, get ready to be enamored by this stunning collection that you will love to get your hands on.
Bold and feminine Elegance Bridal Gown 8691
This stunning white gown has a black lace overlay on the bodice as its signature element. An pretty bow is pinned to the waist and features a scintillating button for extra glam. The skirt is a cascade of soft feathery pleats in an inimitable style, rendering the modern bride a princess with personality. The pattern is glamorous and captivating. Lace which has always been considered a vintage style element is updated in black to make it endearing to the bride who wants something unique. Ruffles add feminine charm while the pattern itself is unusual and attractive.
Picturesque and perfect Jasmine Couture Spring T172004 gown
Not every bride has the confidence to carry off this modern design. The fit and flare silhouette drapes like a glove and features asymmetrical ruchings all over the criss-crossed bodice all the way down to the hips, from where it gently flows into a soft skirt. The highlight of the gown is the portrait off-the-shoulder neckline that instantly enhances glamour. Show off your sexy shoulders and decolletage in this stylish gown that is uniquely bewitching.
Mori Lee Voyage 2014 Chiffon 6782 gown
A halter-style neckline that plunges into a soft V, supports and styles this stunning Mori Lee wedding gown from the Voyage collection. Perfect for the bride who wants to get married in a romantic destination far away from home, this dress is light and easy to transport. The soft silhouette snugly drapes around the bride’s natural curves, helping her look elegant and confident. A slight sprinkling of sparkles along the neckline and the pleated crisscross bodice are all that it takes to make this gown a winner.
Short and stylish Alfred Angelo 2015 2512NT wedding dress
Brides who do not wish to be weighed down by a long and heavy wedding gown will love this breezy and delightful Alfred Angelo wedding dress with a high-low hemline. The sweetheart bodice and scintillating waistband at the natural waist add marvelous details to this glamorous gown. Show off your stunning figure in this snug A-line gown, which is anything but boring.
To check out more details on these gowns or to find your choice from a wider variety, visit our online gallery at Best for Bride.