- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "green"
Perfect wedding party favors according to bridal personality—Which of these is for you?
Are you one of those brides for whom everything changes, the moment that big sparkly stone touches your finger? Real life experiences tell us that some stones lay low, but others have the power to bring out...
- Posted September 18, 2017
13 ideas for a green wedding palette
Nature’s own neutral—green, is a beautiful color that soothes and refreshes. Although it is not one of the immediate choices for many couples when they plan their wedding palette, it is a color that can create any effect you...
- Posted May 29, 2017
7 perfect ideas for an environment-friendly wedding
You will already be aware of the fact that weddings use up lots of resources and are least environment-friendly, unless you attempt to make it otherwise. Fortunately, many couples today consider the environmental impact of everything they...
- Posted January 9, 2017
Tips to plan a Christmas Wedding
Whether you love the idea of a Christmas-inspired wedding in spring, or want your holidays to be very merry with the added bonus of a wedding at the time, Christmas weddings are a delightful idea. Steeped in tradition,...
- Posted December 20, 2015