- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "heirloom"
What to do with your wedding dress after the wedding
Your wedding dress is one of the most important dresses you will ever wear in your life. This dress has more meaning than just a piece of fabric. It is also a symbol of happiness and unity....
- Posted December 25, 2018
15 Twists on Wedding Traditions
Most couples take the traditional route when planning their weddings. After all, practices that have been passed down generations are usually the safest option to ensure your wedding progresses smoothly. The chances for complaints are few when...
- Posted August 6, 2018
Perfect wedding party favors according to bridal personality—Which of these is for you?
Are you one of those brides for whom everything changes, the moment that big sparkly stone touches your finger? Real life experiences tell us that some stones lay low, but others have the power to bring out...
- Posted September 18, 2017
Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue—3 novel ideas for each
One of the most popular wedding traditions that many brides go with even today, is to have Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue at their weddings. Including things that fit this description is believed to bring...
- Posted July 3, 2017