- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
How To Choose The Right Wedding Shoes
Your wedding dress may be the highlight of your Big Day, but picking the right shoes is essential to making your wedding comfortable. Your wedding day is going to be a very long day and the last thing you’ll want to is have blisters a few hours into the special event. Once you have the right dress, it’s time to find the perfect shoes that are not only gorgeous, but are also comfortable. Here are some helpful tips on how to find the right shoes for your special day!
1. Comfort Trumps Style…
If you have in love with a pair of high-heeled stilettos, fall out of love with them real quick because your feet won’t stand a chance in them! Since weddings are long and you’re most likely be standing the majority of the day, comfort reigns supreme. You should pick a style that is comfy to be in all day. It’s totally fine for them to have a heel, but make sure that the heels are comfortable.
2. …But Make Sure You Still Like Them
Just because you want comfy shoes, doesn’t mean you need to skimp on style. Like any pair of shoes, you’ll want to make sure you can still wear them again and again with other things. Plus, you want to still feel beautiful and a great pair of shoes can really take your confidence up a notch. So make sure that the shoes you love are comfy and stylish.
3. Take Your Time
Since you want to make sure you find the perfect pair, don’t rush things. Take your time when searching for the right pair of shoes for you wedding. Order online and then send back if they don’t make the cut. Do it over and over again until you feel like Cinderella. Some people even buy a ton of shoes and then pick the pair that they’ll wear for their wedding a couple of days before! And if you like them all and can’t decide, switch out the shoes at your wedding!
4. Add color
Sure, you can go with white or beige shoes, but a lot of brides are opting for more dramatic and colorful shoes to match the colors of their wedding. It’s the perfect way to make your shoes pop in pictures! Just make sure that the color matches perfectly with your wedding colors (if that’s what you want, of course).
Best for Bride is a one-stop bridal shop that has everything a bride needs for her big day! From dresses to shoes, cakes to flowers, we have it all. And we provide superior customer service because a bride deserves to be pampered! Our site has everything needed to make a wedding beautiful and wonderful!