- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
All posts tagged "round"
Perfect Pairings—Tips to match bouquets to different wedding dress styles
A bouquet that matches your wedding dress would make a beautiful match m, just like you and your partner! The bridal bouquet is one of the most important accessories for your wedding day. Finding the right bouquet...
- Posted April 30, 2018
8 ways to make the most of your wedding cake budget
Most guests will look forward to enjoying that delicious sweet last course of wedding cake at your reception. Wedding cakes are works of art, created with finesse and customized with unique details of unparalleled beauty. Most wedding...
- Posted September 12, 2016
Wedding Flowers: Bouquet shapes and how to choose the right one
You have chosen the perfect wedding dress, jewelry to match, the hairstyle to sport and shoes to glide down the aisle. You’re almost the perfect bride, except for one small detail that will add the finishing touches...
- Posted June 17, 2015
Shapes of Sweet Bliss at your wedding: A guide to classic Cake Shapes
If there is a wedding decision which allows the couple to have a lot of fun with, it has to be selecting the wedding cake. Wedding cakes today, are true works of art, and while you dream...
- Posted April 19, 2015