- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
Tips for a Glowing Wedding Face
The planning and anticipation of the wedding day is usually accompanied by stress. Stressed brides often find themselves with rashes or overly oily or dry skin days before the big event. Surely, the excitement and feeling of love will make your glow but they are some tips you can follow to ensure perfect and radian skin on your special day.
Having the perfect figure doesn’t necessarily means no food for weeks before the wedding. But certain foods, such as chocolate, too much alcohol or caffeine, are the worst enemy of the healthy body and skin. Fruits and vegetables, especially green ones, work as antioxidants and will help you look your best on your wedding day. And don’t forget to drink water – dehydration can lead to overly dry skin, and 2-3 litres per day will clean out any toxins and bi-products from your organism.
Exfoliating your face and body regularly is the secret to the perfect look. Apart from preventing ingrown hairs, brushing the skin also stimulates the lymphatic system and helps the body get rid of any toxins. Specialists advise on exfoliating your body from head to toes, using clockwise circular movements.
According to experts, a facial is a must-do for every bride to be. You can have it done in a salon, or if you prefer a less expensive option, you can also try a home facial. You’d only need warm water, steam to open the pores and a face mask based on your skin type. Bear in mind that facials need a week or two to completely clean the face from toxins or pimples, so it’s best to not leave it till the wedding day!
4. Don’t forget the teeth
You can visit your dentist to get your teeth whitened professionally or you can start to use teeth whitening toothpaste in advance. And remember to smile for all the photos!
For this and more tips on wedding day preparation, check http://www.bestforbride.com/.