- The complete month-by-month wedding planning timeline
- The comprehensive guide to understanding body types and how it relates to wedding dress selection
- Demystifying wedding dress silhouettes—All you wanted to know about different wedding dress styles
- The definitive guide to bridesmaid dress shopping
- Best Wedding Hairstylists in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best Wedding Photographers in Toronto and GTA 2020
- Best for Bride on Rogers Daytime Toronto – Vintage Wedding Dresses
- Be Selective With Your Wedding Dress
- How To Find The Best Bridal Look For Your Zodiac Sign
Trends we love: Ethereal Wedding Gowns for the Dreamy Bride
Is there a bride who wouldn’t love to look like a dream on their wedding day?
It is to make your wish come true that ethereal wedding dresses with refined finesse were created. These dresses can transform any woman into a stunning beauty. The wedding trends for 2015 spring and summer showcased many ethereal wedding gowns from the top designer houses, and it was an instant hit. Read more about all the runway trends on this article at the Fashionista.
The beauty of these gowns is that their unique ability to fit into a contemporary or traditional theme, alike. It is a style that can be carried off by women, both young and mature. The designs are also so captivating that it works well on both curvy and slim-built women.
The main features of ethereal gowns that make them so dreamy are
- They are a perfect blend of fantasy and functionality.
- The dresses have a poetic perfection, that are delicate and feminine
- Every ethereal wedding dress looks unique
- The details are well-crafted, making it an unrivaled choice
- These dresses are versatile and it is possible to find one for any weather and every type of wedding
- The finest lace and designs come together with soft sparkling elements to create elegance
Here is a roundup of some of our favorite ethereal wedding gowns at Best for Bride. Take a look, and get ready to be charmed.
Jasmine Bridal Spring F171018
This whimsical dress is a beautiful expression of lace in a soft fit and flare silhouette. The design is simple, but striking. The pretty floral design begins at the sweetheart neckline and flows into a layered skirt that extends into a court train at the back. Perfect for a garden wedding, it can be accessorized in different ways to complete your bridal look.
Mori Lee 2708 Spring 2015
Featured here is a divine Alencon lace gown from Mori Lee. A bride who walks down the aisle in this beauty will indeed look heavenly and majestic. The softly scalloped V-neckline and perfectly crafted fit and flare silhouette allows an enviable hourglass figure to be flaunted in style. Floral motifs with delicate embellishments are encrusted throughout the length. There is an endearing charm to this dress, that makes the dress a captivating choice for a formal or semi-formal wedding.
Sophia Tolli Y11561 Teal
This wedding dress from the Sophia Tolli collection is an amazing masterpiece. The perfect placement of pretty floral clusters over the bodice and skirt add exquisite beauty to the design. The high illusion neckline that frames the sweetheart bodice, the scintillating band on the waistline and the scatter of sparkle on the floral clusters add just the required hint of shimmer to make this gown divine. An almost 3D effect is created with the floral lace dancing over a soft layer of net. No detail is spared, as the dress spills into a scalloped hemline that continues into a beautifully decorated train.
Do you love this trend as much as we do? If so, visit our bridal dress gallery on Best for Bride, and find more ethereal wedding dresses that will be perfect for your big day.