Each person has a unique style and preferences regarding the exquisite art of wedding photography. We aid you in discovering London and Nearby Areas’ top wedding photographers. Because each photographer has a unique style and market, we organized these photographers alphabetically. These are London and Nearby Area’s top wedding photographers selected by Best for Bride. Enjoy exploring and awe-inspiring these beautiful works of art! Some fun facts are also listed at the end of this article!
If you are a wedding photographer and believe that you should be listed as one of the Top Wedding Photographers in London and Nearby Areas, kindly send us the following details at firstname.lastname@example.org: why we should choose you, a unique 200-500 word description of your business, a logo, connections to your website and social media, and 3-5 samples of your work to be highlighted. There is no charge for this service.
Brilliant Images Photography
We like using photography to capture the tale of your wedding day and turn the precious moments into enduring works of art.
We aim to highlight your individuality while keeping the excellence you expect from a modern artist.
- Schedule the Wedding. A 30% payment is all I need to hold your appointment. Although we usually reserve dates 12 to 18 months in advance, we would be delighted to hear from you regardless of your wedding date. If we are available, we are always delighted to take last-minute requests.
- Eight Weeks Prior. Now would be a perfect opportunity to book your complimentary engagement session if you haven’t already.
- 4-6 Weeks In Advance. We will send you a link where you may fill out any necessary timeline and wedding-related details. We’d now like to get together once more for coffee or a talk to discuss your day’s final, complete agenda and share any pertinent information I might require, such as addresses and you’re “must have” photo list. We can talk on the phone, FaceTime, Skype, or FaceTime if you’re not close enough to our studio in Stratford, Ontario.
- A Week Ahead. Make sure you cross all your ts and dot all of your i’s! Purchase any required permits, then begin monitoring the long-term forecast to see whether preparations for a backup location for inclement weather are required.
- The Big Day! At last! The long-awaited day has finally here, and it will be so much fun! We devote the entire day to discreetly and organically recording your tale as it develops. While ensuring we capture your genuine personality with plenty of candid photos, we’ll assist you in getting the must-have photographs (such as formal and with family).
- 1-7 Days After Time! We’ll post some of our favourite pictures from the day on our Facebook page for you, your family, and your friends to view.
- 6-8 Weeks Following. Hooray! Your revisions are finished! You may now check out your personal online gallery. Before you walk down the aisle, albums and prints might be the last thing on your mind, but remember that your investment in wedding photos is timeless!
What distinguishes HRM Photography from its rivals? The trio of “E”s!
EVERY single one of our primary photographers and helpers has a certificate from an advanced photography program!
We are professional photographers that have captured over a thousand weddings to date. 2020 marks our 17th year in operation!
We are sincerely committed to what we do, and it shows! We truly really mean it when we say we adore weddings!
Maigan Cowen Photography
I quit my teaching job in 2012 and now work as a self-taught wedding photographer out of London, Ontario, Canada.
I am happy that I get to wear my passion every day. As the primary photographer for over 300 incredible weddings over the past nine years a full-time wedding photographer, I have been nationally featured and honoured as a finalist in the worldwide Shoot and Share photography contest for six consecutive years. Thanks to my enthusiasm for photographing destination weddings and elopements, I’ve had the good fortune to work with customers in Italy, the Caribbean, Canada’s east coast, the Canadian Rockies, and Sedona, Arizona. I’ve met some of the most incredible individuals since this adventure started, and I’ve changed a lot. In all honesty, I’m interested to see how things turn out as I continue to grow as an artist and businessperson.
Cynthia Bendle-Dombroski creates memorable, entertaining photographs.
Even the most minor subjects are at peace because of her adaptable and laid-back demeanour, and she boldly photographs precious moments in time with her camera.
She feels equally at home in the recording studio, outdoors, or wherever exceptional events occur. She gets those candid photos that everyone adores: the drama, the dreamy expressions, and the unexpected ones. All clients are handled with the same expertise, inventiveness, and good humour, regardless of whether they are expecting, married, or have young children. Cynthia is the correct choice if you seek a non-traditional record of these memorable moments.
The Right Moments Photography
We are The Right Moments Photography’s founders, Justin and Vy.
We enjoy filming love because we enjoy Disney and heartwarming love tales.
We are emotional, natural, and enjoyable. We respect relationships since we know that they bind us to our couples who wish to celebrate their love with their closest loved ones.
Our approach is aesthetic and journalistic. Thanks to our tailored approach, you will have a great experience, not just on the wedding day but also in the run-up to it and afterwards.
Capturing the Moments that Matter: Interesting Facts About Wedding Photography
- The first known wedding photographer was James Wallace Black, who took a photograph of a couple getting married in Massachusetts in 1843.
- The average cost of a wedding photographer in the United States is around $2,500.
- Some wedding photographers offer “trash the dress” photo shoots, where the bride and groom wear their wedding attire and participate in activities that may ruin the dress, such as diving into a pool or rolling around in the paint.
- The world’s most significant wedding photo album was created by photographer Krishna Guruswamy and contained over 16,000 photos.
- In some cultures, it is tradition for the wedding photographer to capture a photo of the couple with their parents as a symbol of respect and gratitude.
- Some wedding photographers specialize in capturing candid, spontaneous moments, while others focus on posed, traditional shots.
- Many wedding photographers offer engagement shoots to get to know the couple and understand their style before the big day.
- Some wedding photographers use drones to capture the ceremony’s and reception’s aerial views.
- The term “wedding photographer” was coined in the 1840s when George Barker, a British artist, began taking photographs of weddings and selling them to the public.
- In some parts of the world, it is traditional for the wedding photographer to be paid in a cash gift rather than money.