566A Sheppard Av. West (at Bathurst)
Wedding Dress Shopping Toronto
We promise, it will be fun, easy and beautiful.It is the moment you have been waiting for since you were a little girl: shopping for wedding dresses. Whether you know exactly what style you like, or you don't have any idea where to start, it doesn't have to be an overwhelming experience. Shopping for a bridal gown in Toronto should be fun and simple. You may think you know exactly how the Toronto wedding dress shopping experience will go after being part of the entourage of your friend or family when shopping for her wedding dress, but this is different. To shop for your own bridal gown implies to search and find one that not only makes you feel confident and beautiful but also compliments your personality.
For many brides the most exciting part of wedding planning is choosing the right outfits. For years and years, lots of people dream of their bridal gown, long before meeting the right partner and getting engaged. But just because you're excited about shopping and pictured your dream outfit since you were a little girl, this doesn't mean you 're able to leap into the process without having to prepare! We are here to help you and guide you through this amazing process of finding the one Toronto wedding dress that makes you feel beautiful and confident!
There are many steps you need to take to find your dream wedding gown. First, you need to set a budget. This is a crucial step as you don't want to start looking for dresses and fall in love with one way out of your budget. Best for Bride carries a huge selection of wedding gowns with affordable prices. There are also options such as rentals or sale racks. You also need to study your body type and see which type of wedding dress style compliments you the best. Go on Instagram or Pinterest and find some inspiration that you can bring to the bridal boutique so that we have a place to start. Whether you have your wedding day entirely planned out or have absolutely no clue what you want, it is important to always keep an open mind.
Frequently Asked Questions - Toronto Wedding Dresses
1. What wedding dress designers do you stock in your Toronto location?Best for Bride carries a wide selection of bridal gowns in our Toronto location. Our most popular designers that we carry are Sophia Tolli, Monica Loretti, Mori Lee, and Enchanting. However, we carry bridal dresses from many more designers with a wide range of styles and sizes. There is no doubt that you are going to find a wedding gown that fits your personality and style perfectly.
2. Do you have any bridesmaid dress ranges that would complement my wedding dress?Yes, Best for Bride also carries a huge selection of bridesmaids gowns in all styles, colours and sizes. Whether you want all your bridesmaids to have the same colour and style or have a variety, we will make sure to help you bring your vision to life. Not only should your bridesmaids dresses complement your wedding gown, it should also match with the theme of your wedding.
3. What are the sizes of your sample Toronto wedding gowns?We stock dresses in sizes varying from 0-34 and carry the new and trendiest styles, as well as traditional and timeless designs. So, there are lots of choices to connect with and remember. Any dress is often promoted online, making it easy for you to learn your options before you ever enter the shop and narrow down your choices.
4. What is the price range for your Toronto wedding dresses?Our price range is $899 – $3999. If you are on a budget, you can still find fantastic wedding dresses in our clearance and sale sections. Here, original dress prices are slashed by up to 80%, giving you great value for the money you spend. Attractive bridal package deals, referral bonuses and special offers allow every bride to find a great wedding dress within her budget so you do not need to search for cheap wedding dresses at other stores like Davids bridal Canada. You can find more information about clearance on our site Clearance page.
5. What are the different wedding dress silhouettes?There are mainly five different wedding dress silhouettes. They are A-line, ball gown, fit and flare, mermaid and sheath. Apart from these popular silhouettes, short frock style dresses, skirt suits, trumpet gowns, jumpsuits, separates are also available.