Looking for Wedding Dresses in GuelphFind the perfect wedding dress for your Guelph wedding at Best for Bride—the one-stop shopping destination for every modern bride! Discover an amazing variety of bridal gowns, mother of the bride dresses, bridesmaid dresses and all that you need for your upcoming wedding day, while enjoying the shopping experience of a lifetime at our bridal store Guelph.
What makes shopping at Best for Bride Special?
Every bride dreams of the perfect wedding dress, long before she starts the search for it at various Guelph bridal stores. However, wedding dress shopping is not always easy and there are several challenges involved. Your experience will vary drastically according to which bridal stores in Guelph you decide to visit.
Remember that wedding dress shopping is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and you deserve to enjoy it thoroughly. After all, it is not only about finding the right wedding dress, but also about having a pleasant and memorable time shopping for it. You must find a dress that satisfies your vision, while also fitting your budget and enhancing your bridal look.
Hundreds of brides who walk into our wedding store recommend Best for Bride to their friends and relatives. This is because of the unique experience we offer, when they come to shop for their bridal dress at our dress shop. Through dedicated efforts, our team provides every one of our customers a personalized and exciting shopping experience when they come to us for their wedding dress.
Our vast inventory of wedding dresses not only includes modern and trendy wedding dresses, but also carries inexpensive wedding dresses for the thrifty bride, classic dress choices for traditional brides and unconventional dresses for the bride who seeks something different.
What to expect when you shop at Best for Bride for your wedding dress
At Best for Bride, all our customers get our undivided attention. We are fully committed to helping you realize your bridal aspirations, and our team of experienced and talented consultants will enthusiastically assist you with your search for the perfect wedding dress in Guelph.
To ensure that we can dedicate our time and efforts towards your needs, we recommend that brides book an appointment with our Bridal shop before visiting us. Whether you visit us alone or with family and friends, we have an amazing setting for you and your entourage to enjoy the entire shopping process.
Wedding dress shopping at Best for Bride is relaxing and fun, which is why you should not worry if you do not know what you want. Just share your ideas of how you would like to look on your wedding day with our team, and we will help you find the dress that fulfils your vision. If there is a special dress you would like to try, do let us know and we will have it ready for you at your appointment.
Enjoy the full package with additional services to help you get you ready on your wedding day
You will need alterations to get your wedding dress to fit perfectly. However, finding an experienced and professional seamstress to do the job isn't always easy.
Fortunately, we have the perfect solution for your need. Best for Bride has a dedicated team of professional seamstresses to alter your wedding dress to fit you perfectly. Book your fitting appointments with us before your dress arrives, so our seamstress can do the required alterations and have it ready in time for your wedding day.
Bridal accessories add the finishing touches to your wedding day look, and we have a diverse collection for brides to choose their accessories from. You do not have to go searching for another shoe store in Guelph or a place to find your veil and wedding jewelry. Explore our bridal accessory collections at Best for Bride and you will find the perfect trinkets to complete your bridal ensemble in proper style.
And don't forget about our bridal party collections.
Wedding planning is demanding and brides know how difficult it is to do everything on their own. To make your life easier and leave you with enough time to enjoy your engagement, our bridal shop also carries designer dress collections to style your wedding party. Explore and choose from international brand collections of bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses and more at our bridal store. Find everything from dresses to accessories for the entire wedding party at Best for Bride without having to search through numerous stores for the perfect choices.
If this is not enough, we also have a range of wedding day services to help you with the rest of your wedding planning. Find your wedding cake, favors, invitations, photographer and even officiant from our list of services.
Apart from wedding dress collections and services, we also have an impressive range of formal wear and evening dresses. Indulge yourself in prom dress shopping for the biggest high school event of the year at Best for Bride, and find dresses for parties and other special occasions at our bridal shop.
Celebrate the most important event in your life in style with Best for Bride
Whether it is your wedding day, vow renewal, prom or any other celebration, let your impeccable taste in fashion shine through with the choicest dress selections from our dress collections. Chic, smart and affordable, our dresses are sure to give you the edge you deserve, and look memorable on every important occasion in your life.
Frequently Asked Questions - Guelph Wedding Dresses and Bridesmaids
1. What is the typical wedding dress budget for Guelph weddings?Designer Guelph wedding dresses from reputed brands will cost at least $1000 for the latest collections. However, you may be able to procure your wedding dress at a cheaper price if you shop during sales or in the clearance section of stores like Best for Bride.
2. How much do alterations typically cost in Guelph?Since wedding dresses are complex garments, alterations costs are typically higher than those for other types of outfits. The exact wedding dress alteration cost in Guelph will depend on the extent of the work involved and the time required. For more details, we suggest that you look at the price list on our website or contact our team.
3. How does a wedding shopping appointment work?For the best experience, book an appointment before you visit a bridal gown store in Guelph. Plan your wedding dress budget, venue and wedding date before you go shopping. Your bridal consultant will ask you for these details at your appointment. She will also discuss the features and dress styles that you like. Accordingly, she will show you dresses and help you try them on. Once you find a dress you like, she will measure you and find your size on the designer’s chart. The team will then draw up a bridal dress contract and you will have to pay a deposit. Your order will be sent to the designer. You can also use your appointment to look at bridal accessories and choose ones that you like.
4. What else apart from the dress can I buy at a bridal store in Guelph?Most Guelph bridal stores carry bridal accessories as well. You can find wedding jewelry, tiaras, veils, crinoline and hair accessories from this collection. Bridal stores like Best for Bride also carry bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses and dresses for the rest of the wedding party.
5. How do you know if a wedding dress flatters you?The perfect wedding gown will highlight your best assets and flaunt your figure. It would also distract from the less desirable aspects of your body. If you are unsure of which dress to choose, seek assistance at a good Guelph wedding shop. Their consultants will have extensive experience and should be able to direct you to the best dress silhouettes for your body type. Try on their suggestions and you will immediately know it when you find the right dress.
The City of Guelph is a city located in southwestern Ontario, Canada. Guelph has a population of 127,009 as of 2006, a 7.0 percent increase from 2001. The metropolitan population is 200,425, which includes Wellington County.
The city is intersected by two rivers and numerous tributaries: the Speed River enters from the north end and the Eramosa River enters from the east; the two rivers meet downtown and continue southwest. There are also many creeks and rivers that create large tracts of densely-forested ravines, and provide ideal sites for parks and recreational trails. Guelph has 2 rivers that intersect in the downtown area. The city is also built on many drumlins.
The weather and climate of that region of Ontario is moderate in both summer and winter. There are no considerable extremes in either temperature or the type of weather that might be associated with locations that are in close proximity to a landmass such as a body of water or a mountain range. However, due to its location close to other moderate or major cities (Cambridge, Kitchener-Waterloo, London, Toronto and the GTA) Guelph experiences the highest percentage of acid rain downfall in all of Ontario.
The Guelph area has not only attracted manufacturing companies. Recently, Guelph has expanded into bringing life science, agri-food and biotechnology firms and environmental management and technology companies. Guelph's Economic Development Strategy says these are the three facets of the local economy that have been identified as growth industries on which to focus economic development activities.
The City is governed by a Council comprised of 12 councillors and a mayor, with 2 councillors representing each of the six wards. City elections take place every 4 years with the next election in November 2010.
Guelph City Council is responsible for policy and decision making, monitoring the operation and performance of the city, analyzing and approving budgets and determining spending priorities.
The year 2003 saw Kate Quarrie defeat incumbent mayor Karen Farbridge, 53% to 40%. 37% of the city's eligible population voted in the 2003 municipal election.
Most recently, in November 2006, Quarrie was defeated by Farbridge, 51% to 35%. As well, many long-time council members were also defeated.
Areas we Serve
Durham Region |
London Ontario |
Maple | Markham | Milton | Mississauga | Newmarket | Niagara Falls | North York | Pickering | Richmond Hill | Scarborough |
St. Catharines | Kitchener | Toronto | Toronto Wedding Dresses | Oakville | Orangeville | Oshawa | Ottawa | Vaughn | Waterloo On | Wellington |
Kingston, Ontario | King City, Ontario | Whitby | Windsor | Woodbridge