Your honeymoon arrangements are not something you can accomplish in a click of the hand. You do want your honeymoon to be extra special, don’t you? So be prepared to get started with your efforts early on. The following honeymoon to-do list is a tool you will be very grateful for.
The following honeymoon to do list prepares everything you might need for your trip. Keeping them in check will save you a lot of trouble and unwanted mishaps.
The planning has been done for your trip through this honeymoon to do list. Now all you have to do is to follow through religiously.
This honeymoon to do list ensures that you don’t miss any important detail for your special trip. Now you can actually expect a stress-free honeymoon.
Six months before your memorable trip
* Sit down with your fiancé and discuss your options. Discuss whether you should choose a trip that is sweet and romantic or a little off the edge with thrill and excitement. Don’t forget to take into account your wedding budget.
* Take the virtual tour. You can browse the Internet for honeymoon destinations that fit your ideal setting perfectly.
* Finalize your choice of Hollywood destination. Now that you have discussed your own personal preferences and have checked the options available, taking into account you wedding budget, you are ready to make your final decision.
* Settle your passports and other legal papers. Check whether one of you needs to renew his or her passport or doesn’t have one at all. You must also check for immunization requirements. Be ready to prepare your traveling requirements early on. You don’t want to go through all the trouble, only to find out that you won’t make it to the destination after all.
* Research the necessary reservations. Check your options in terms of airlines, accommodations, car rental services, and other such needs.
Three months before your memorable trip
* Confirm the reservations you made and pay for the required deposits.
* Have your passports and visas ready.
* Be prepared with all the information you might need. You must be ready with phone numbers and email addresses to contact the hotel, the car rental company, the airlines, and all such information. You never know when you might need them.
* Check for any additional requirements or documents needed to get to your destination.
* Check the destination climate forecast.
* Check for limits in your credit card coverage.
* Check for limits in your cell phone coverage.
* Research for available events and local restaurants at your honeymoon destination.
One month before your memorable trip
* Write down everything you need to take to your honeymoon trip.
* Write down everything you need to purchase for the trip.
* Purchase a trip insurance policy.
* Check if your credit cards are kept up-to-date.
* Furnish a list of all your contact information.
* Assign somebody to take charge of things at home while you are away.
One week before your memorable trip
* Prepare everything you might need (just like any other trip). Buy the stuff that you don’t already have.
* Pack up your medicines. Make sure you have them handy in accessible baggage.
* Furnish a copy of all the documents you need and pack them in your luggage.
* Keep the essentials in your hand luggage for easier access.
* Pack up with a camera and reserve batteries.
* Get some cash ready.
* Reconfirm the reservations you made and make the final payments.
The day you leave for your memorable trip
* Check the documents you’re bringing with you.
* Be sure to check your voicemail machine before leaving the house.
* Again, you must reconfirm the reservations you made.
* Check your luggage.
* Be sure to bring along your driver’s license.
* Recheck your medicines.
You are ready! Make sure you leave the house early so you won’t be late for your flight. Have fun with your most memorable trip!