Would you like to Learn How to
Rent Wedding Dress and Accessories and Save?
At Best for Bride you can rent all the accessories ONLY for $100 and SAVE more than $400.
Wedding Dress Rental Tips:
1. Start shopping early in order to have more options and make sure it's available for rent on your wedding date.
2. Ask about rental packages: It doesn't make sense to purchase accessories for a dress you don't own. Try to find a head-to-toe package that includes veil, tiara, jewellery set and crinoline.
3. Read the rental agreement carefully.
4. When you rent a dress you also save money on alterations because simple alterations like taking in, hemming and bustle are already included in rental price.
5. Return to pick up your rented attire and pay the balance. You must leave a security deposit that you will receive upon return of the dress. Get a receipt and keep it until you return the dress.
6. At Best for Bride you can rent all the accessories ONLY for $100 and SAVE more than $400.