Due to recent growth BEST FOR BRIDE - Bridal & Evening Wear Store is seeking a Fashion Designer to work with BEST FOR BRIDE - Bridal & Evening Wear Stores owners to grow the company's overall business. Duties vary in accordance to capabilities. The job can be suitable for person that can use computer programmers to illustrate fashion garments. Review factory and customers comments during and after production. Product management. Creative ability, as demonstrated by portfolio of work. Experience working directly with customers and suppliers. Experience in sales and marketing is an asset.
2. Experience: 6+ years
3. Languages: English. Russian, Hebrew would be an asset
4. Fashion Design Experience: women’s fashions, kid’s fashions. Retailer Experience: an asset
5. Work Samples: portfolio, design sample, example of completed work
6. Work conditions and physical capabilities: fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, attention to detail, hand-eye co-ordination, ability to distinguish between colours, sitting, combination of sitting, standing, walking Work site environment: non-smoking, air conditioned
7. Essential skills: reading text, document use, numeracy, writing, oral communication Working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, significant use of memory, finding information, computer use
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted