MARKETING MANAGER to BEST FOR BRIDE Bridal & Evening Wear Store
Due to recent growth BEST FOR BRIDE - Bridal & Evening Wear Store is seeking a Marketing Manager to work with BEST FOR BRIDE - Bridal & Evening Wear Stores owners to grow the company's overall business. Duties vary in accordance to capabilities. The job can be suitable for marketing, journalism or publicity co-op students.
BEST FOR BRIDE - Bridal & Evening Wear Store carries a big selection of Bridal Gowns / Wedding dresses, Evening Dresses, Bridesmaids Dresses, Special Occasion Attire, Flower Girl Dresses, Mothers Dresses, Cocktail Dresses and Prom Wear as well as Veils, Tiaras, Headpieces, Gloves, Crinolines, Shawls and Wedding Jewelry. BEST FOR BRIDE proudly represents Unique and Exclusive to Canada European bridal collection. The dresses are handcrafted from the luxurious European fabrics and decorated with the finest Austrian Swarowski crystals and genuine stones. Each hand made dress is individually made by clients measurements by highly skilled seamstresses, dressmakers and jewelers using ageless corsetiere knowledge mixed with the latest sewing technologies and materials. The collection was shown by Best for Bride at the Canadas Bridal Show and Total Wedding Show and has an enormous success among brides
1. Strong sales, presentation and telephone skills
2. Excellent professional communication skills: written and verbal
3. Ability to concurrently manage both sales and administrative responsibilities
4. Exceptionally organized with a strong ability to multi-task
5. Work efficiently & effectively within very short time frames
6. Proficient with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook
7. Excellent Internet searching skills
8. Education or employment experience in marketing or publicity
9. This position will mainly be based at our store in the Bathurst & Sheppard area however it will require some local travel throughout Toronto
How to apply:
Please e-mail your resume and letters of recommendation from your former employers to:
with a cover letter clearly stating that you are applying for the Marketing Manager position.