Wedding Dresses - Mori Lee
Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton and Barrie
Mori Lee Luxury Bridal Gowns
Best for Bride invites you to browse thoroughly the finest selection of different styles and colors of Mori Lee Bridal Collection. These dresses are stylish gowns you will want to wear again and again to any event or special occasion. Whether you are looking for for a Formal Bridal gown, Bridesmaids dresses, Mother of the Bride / Mother of the Groom gowns or Prom dress, MoriLee's unique collection is for you! Enjoy this stunning, ultra-modern collection which features beautiful designs, luxurious fabrics and finest quality.
Dress your best on your wedding day in Mori Lee Gown by Madeline Gardner
Best for Bride features an exquisite collection of the finest Mori Lee wedding dresses in Canada. Elegant, modern and crafted with the finest attention to detail, Mori Lee wedding dresses come from the home of internationally acclaimed bridal designer, Madeline Gardner, who is renowned for her expertise in designing stunning bridal collections for over 60 years.
Our collection of Morilee dresses feature jaw-dropping, stellar designs that are sure to make a statement. Choose from an impressive range of Mori Lee ball gowns, modern mermaid silhouettes, classic A-line gowns and sleek sheath dresses to transform into a stunning bride on your wedding day. With beautiful styling elements, intricate embellishments and classic tailoring, every Mori Lee wedding dress is guaranteed to be unique and perfect for the most special occasion in your life.
Mori Lee dresses for brides are available in elegant and traditional styles as well as contemporary and modern designs. Whether you prefer a timeless, feminine silhouette for your classic wedding theme or a contemporary Boho dress for a destination wedding, the Morilee wedding dress collection has enough variety to satisfy your needs.
Our collections of Mori Lee Canada dresses also include dresses for plus-size brides, and feature various dress styles for every taste and budget. Collections are updated every season, so modern brides can make their pick from the most beautiful and trending styles at the time they choose to shop.
Get the best deal with unbeatable Mori Lee wedding dress prices at Best for Bride
Shop at Best for Bride and we guarantee the best Mori Lee dress prices you can find. Buy your favorite wedding dress at the lowest possible price with our 100% price match guarantee on the Morilee bridal collection at our store. Simply get in touch with us to find out the price of each dress, and enjoy amazing offers and discounts on the gown you choose from the Morilee dresses collection.
Now, what if you can't come to our store to buy your dress? Don't be disappointed, as you can always order Mori Lee dresses online from our website. Visit our bridal gallery to see our entire collection of dresses. Choose your favorite and buy your Mori lee bridal dress with our convenient, safe and secure payment options.
So, search no further! Get ready to look your best on your wedding day in a spectacular wedding dress from Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner, the world's leading bridal designer brand for modern brides!
In Mori Lee you will find exquisite Bridal Gowns, Informal gowns, newest look in destination wedding dresses, high fashion Bridal dresses, and formal gowns.
Mori Lee wedding dresses are very beautiful, romantic and elegant. Visit Best for Bride Bridal and Evening Wear Boutique to see the newest designs created by Mori Lee. You will fall in love with the look, feel and quality of Mori Lee dresses!
Available Sizes: 2-28
Frequently Asked Questions - Mori Lee Bridal Gowns
1. How much does a Mori Lee wedding dress typically cost?Mori Lee is one of the most affordable designer wedding dress brands. You can find dresses for as cheap as $500 and as high as $5000 in this collection. However, you may also be able to buy Mori Lee dresses for even lesser prices during sales. Mori lee wedding gowns in the clearance section at Best for Bride are marked down by almost 80%. This means that you may be able to find a Mori Lee dress from a previous season at a bargain price in this collection.
2. What are the different wedding dress silhouettes?There are mainly five different wedding dress silhouettes. They are A-line, ball gown, fit and flare, mermaid and sheath. Apart from these popular silhouettes, short frock style dresses, skirt suits, trumpet gowns, jumpsuits, separates are also available.
3. Are Mori Lee wedding dresses true to size?Mori Lee wedding gowns are true to size. Gowns are accurately designed as per the measurement chart. However, please note that Mori Lee bridal dress sizes are different from regular dress sizes. Mori Lee dresses typically run smaller than retail sizes. This is a common practice in the wedding industry. Therefore, you should refer to the sizing chart of the brand to accurately determine which size to order.
4. Can I buy Mori Lee dresses online?Yes, you can buy authentic Mori Lee dresses online from authorized dealers like Best for Bride. Since fraudulent sellers often sell knock offs of these designs at cheap rates, you should always buy from an authorized dealer. This is the only way to ensure that you get an original piece when you order online.
5. Where can I find wedding dresses for curvy figures?Certain designer collections are specifically made for curvy and plus-size brides. You may like to look at the Julietta collection from Mori Lee, which is specifically intended for plus-size brides.
6. Where can I find an authorized Mori Lee bridal boutique?Visit the store finder on the Mori Lee website to find a list of authorized retailers. All branches of Best for Bride in Canada fall under this list. Find your favorite MoriLee designer gowns by visiting any of our stores and checking out our bridal collection.
7. How many months in advance should I order my wedding dress?Bridal dresses from designers like Mori Lee are made to order. This means that once you place your order with an authorized retailer, they will contact the designer who will then create the dress from scratch. Wedding dresses, being complex garments, typically take between three to six months to construct. Consider this factor when ordering your wedding dress. You should receive it on time with plenty of time left for alterations if you order it six to nine months in advance.
8. What happens if my dress size is not available in store?Most wedding dress stores carry samples in just one or two sizes for brides to try on in-store. Even if these dresses are not in your size, bridal consultants will help you visualize how the same dress in your size would look. If you like what you see, the boutique will be able to order your wedding dress in any size offered by the manufacturer. Therefore, you need not worry if your exact dress size is not available in the store. You can still order it in your closest size if you like the design.
9. How do I determine my wedding dress size?Wedding gown sizes are different from regular clothing sizes. Typically, wedding dresses run smaller than retail sizes. Therefore, you cannot use your regular clothing sizes to determine your wedding dress size. Designers like Mori Lee provide standard sizing charts. Use your actual measurements to find your closest size as per these charts. Place your order accordingly. If you shop at a bridal store, your consultant will help you find your size for the chosen brand.
10. Where can I find a cheap designer wedding gown?You can score stunning designer wedding dresses from collections like Mori Lee for low prices if you shop during sample sales. You can also find such dresses in the clearance section of stores like Best for Bride. Dresses during sales or in the clearance section are marked down to make space for new collections. Hence, they are much cheaper than brand new gowns.
11. How long do Mori Lee dresses take to come in after an order is placed?Most Mori Lee dresses are custom made for orders. Depending on the complexity of the design, it can take anywhere between three to six months for the designer to complete an order. Therefore, you can expect to receive the dress only after three to six months of placing the order. It is always best to order a few months early, so you have plenty of time left for alterations after the dress arrives.
12. How can I get a cheap wedding dress?You can find a cheap, but good quality dress in the clearance section of Best for Bride. This section carries dresses from previous seasons. They are sold at highly reduced prices to make space for new collections. You can expect up to 80% off on such dresses. You can also shop during sample sales for cheap wedding dresses. However, remember that during sample sales, only limited quantity and sizes are available. Therefore, you may not always be able to find a dress that ticks all the boxes.
Wedding Dresses - Style and fashion guide
- Types of wedding dress silhouettes
- Wedding dress selection based on body type
- Inverted Triangle or apple shaped
- Rectangle or straight
- Triangle or pear-shaped
- Sleeveless or Sleeves
- Other factors to consider when choosing your wedding dress