Mori Lee Wedding dresses   My Lady Wedding Dresses   Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Favors, Wedding Cakes and more   My Lady Bridal Gowns   Mori Lee Bridesmaids and Evening Dresses  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Google

Moir Lee Style 2176 Solid or Two Tone Duchess Satin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.BestForBride.com Forum Index -> Questions About the Best for Bride Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luverlypapi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Moir Lee Style 2176 Solid or Two Tone Duchess Satin Reply with quote
I found this style on the Mori Lee website and was wondering if you carry this dress (I haven't seen it on your site) or if it can be ordered?

If it is special order, will I have to purchase this dress to own or can I still rent?

You carry a very similar style, which I originally had chosen, but this one just far out weights the other.

Pics below.

Best for Bride Store

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You can order this dress or rent it. Laughing
We have this dress in Mori Lee catalogs.
In order to to so, please contact us at (647)-898-6504.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.BestForBride.com Forum Index -> Questions About the Best for Bride Store All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: